We are approved participant in HSS pilot programme.
The importance of this pilot programme is to expand the scope of the Household Services Scheme (HSS) to include basic child-minding and elder-minding services.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAMME
Child-Minding (for children
above 18 months only):
- Assisting with feeding, diapering, dressing, toilet-training,bathing and brushing teeth for the child.
- Engaging the child in educational and developmental activities.
- Keeping watch over the child.
- Assisting the child with medication (as prescribed by healthcare professionals).
- Assisting with personal care tasks for the elderly person (including bathing, dressing, toileting, brushing teeth).
- Assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (including feeding, lifting, positioning, and transferring the elderly person).
- Engaging the elderly person in mind-stimulating activities.
- Engaging the elderly person with leisure or recreational
- Assisting the elderly person in simple maintenance
exercises (as prescribed by healthcare professionals)
- Accompanying the elderly person on walks
- Keeping watch over the elderly person
- Assisting the elderly person with medication (prescribed by healthcare professionals)